miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007

My Biography

I was born on October 23th, 1989, in Bogota. When I was four years, I went to live in Zipaquira and since this moment I have lived in Zipaquira.

When I was eight years, I entered to study english in the Nacional university in Bogota for two years; and when I was 13 years, I entered to study english in KOE Corporation in Zipaquira for two years.

I studied my primary and secundary in La Presentacion de Zipaquira school, when I left to the school, I entered to study nurser in the Sabana university; in this moment, I am in the secondsemestry. I am 18 years old.

I have lived with my parents, I don"t have any brother and any sister, but I absoluty love be and play with my cousins, their have 3, 6, 7, 11 years. All my live I have been a stationary and for this reason I have able to know many kind of people.

No hay comentarios: